- Download a PDF of the poster to display HERE.
Divestment from Fossil Fuels: A Movement
- UC sells off $200 million in coal and oil sands investments. LA Times, Sept. 9, 2015.
- UCSB Associated Student Sentate Passes Resolution to Divest from Fossil Fuels with Landslide Vote, February 14, 2013.
- UCSB Academic Senate Resolution, May 2013.
- Fossil Free UC Davis, Spring 2013.
- Fossil Free UCLA Divestment Campaign.
- UCLA Undergraduate Students Association Council Resolution, UCLA, May 7, 2013.
- UCSC’s Student Union Assembly Passes Divestment from Fossil Fuels Resolution, April 9, 2013.
- UCSC Academic Council Resolution brought to the floor on May 29, 2015, but failed, due to lack of quorum.
- [UCSD] Associated Student Council Votes to Pull Funds from Fossil Fuels, February 20, 2013.
Carbon Bubble Materials
- Carbon Bubble.
- G20: Fossil fuel fears could hammer global financial system. The [UK] Telegraph, April 29, 2015.
- CalPERS, CalSTRS took big losses on energy investments, report says. LA Times, Aug. 13, 2015.
- Climate change will wipe $2.5 trillion off global financial assets: study. The Guardian, April 4, 2016
- Climate value at risk’ of global financial assets, Nature Climate Change, April 4, 2016.
The Urgency for Climate Action
Religious Call for Action
Divestment Movement Successes